The online examination for the next Common Recruitment Process for RRBs (CRP RRBs VII) for recruitmentof Group “A”-Officers (Scale-I, II & III) and Group “B”-Office Assistant (Multipurpose) will be conducted by the Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) tentatively between August and October 2018. The interviews for recruitment of Group “A”- Officers (Scale-I, II & III) under the same process will be coordinated by the Nodal Regional Rural Banks with the help of NABARD and IBPS in consultation with appropriate authority tentatively in the month of November 2018.
HOW TO APPLY
A candidate can apply for the Post of Office Assistant (Multipurpose) and can also apply for the Post of Officer.
However a candidate can apply for only one post in officer’s cadre i.e. for Officer Scale-I or Scale-II or Scale-III.
Candidates have to apply separately and pay fees / intimation charges separately for each post.
Candidates can apply online only from 08.06.2018 to 02.07.2018 and no other mode of application will be accepted.
Pre-Requisites for Applying Online
Before applying online, candidates should—
(1) scan their :
– photograph (4.5cm × 3.5cm)
– left thumb impression
– a hand written declaration (text given below)
ensuring that the all these scanned documents adhere to the required specifications as given in Annexure
3 to this Advertisement.
(2) Signature in CAPITAL LETTERS will NOT be accepted.
(3) The left thumb impression should be properly scanned and not smudged
(4) The text for the hand written declaration is as follows –
“I, _______ (Name of the candidate), hereby declare that all the information submitted by me in the application
form is correct, true and valid. I will present the supporting documents as and when required.”
(5) The above mentioned hand written declaration has to be in the candidate’s hand writing and in English only. If it is
written and uploaded by anybody else or in any other language, the application will be considered as invalid.
(6) Keep the necessary details/documents ready to make Online Payment of the requisite application fee/ intimation
(7) have a valid personal email ID, which should be kept active till the declaration of results of this round of CRP. IBPS
may send call letters for the Examination etc. through the registered e-mail ID. Under no circumstances, a candidate
should share with/mention e-mail ID to / of any other person. In case a candidate does not have a valid personal email
ID, he/she should create his/her new e-mail ID before applying on-line and must maintain that email account.
Application Fees/ Intimation Charges Payable from 08.06.2018 to 02.07.2018 (Online payment) both dates inclusive, shall
be as follows:
Officer (Scale I, II & III)
– Rs. 100/- for SC/ST/PWD candidates.
– Rs. 600/- for all others
Office Assistant (Multipurpose)
– Rs. 100/- for SC/ST/PWD/EXSM candidates.
– Rs. 600/- for all others
Bank Transaction charges for Online Payment of application fees/ intimation charges will have to be borne by the candidate
Procedure for applying online
(1) Candidates are first required to go to the IBPS’s authorised website www.ibps.in and click on the Home Page to open the link “CRP for RRBs” and then click on the appropriate option “CLICK HERE TO APPLY ONLINE FOR CRP- RRBsOFFICERS (Scale-I, II and III)” or “CLICK HERE TO APPLY ONLINE FOR CRP- RRBs- OFFICE ASSISTANT (Multipurpose)” to open up the On-Line Application Form.
(2) Candidates will have to click on “CLICK HERE FOR NEW REGISTRATION” to register their application by entering their basic information in the online application form. After that a provisional registration number and password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidate should note down the Provisional registration number and password. An Email & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration number and Password will also be sent. They can reopen the saved data using Provisional registration number and password and edit the particulars, if needed.
(3) Candidates are required to upload their
– Left thumb impression
– A hand written declaration
as per the specifications given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of documents (Annexure III).
(4) Candidates are advised to carefully fill in the online application themselves as no change in any of the data filled in the online application will be possible/ entertained. Prior to submission of the online application candidates are advised to use the “SAVE AND NEXT” facility to verify the details in the online application form and modify the same if required. No change is permitted after clicking on FINAL SUBMIT Button. Visually Impaired candidates are responsible for carefully verifying/ getting the details filled in, in the online application form properly verified and ensuring that the same are correct prior to submission as no change is possible after submission.
(5) For the posts of Office Assistant (Multipurpose) and Officers Scale I, the candidate should indicate in the online application the state to which he/she opts for provisional allotment on selection. The option once exercised will be irrevocable.
Mode of Payment
Candidates can make the payment of requisite fees/ intimation charges through the ONLINE mode only:
For more details Click here
Office Assistant (Multipurpose) – Apply Now
Officers (Scale-I) – Apply Now